Information pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (UE) n. 679/2016 ("GDPR")
You can change your preferences and decline certain types of cookies to be stored on your computer while browsing our website. You can also remove any cookies already stored on your computer, but keep in mind that deleting cookies may prevent you from using parts of our website.
Holder of the treatment
This section describes how the site is managed in relation to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it.
This is an information that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 to those who interact with the services of this website:
This document also takes into account Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data have adopted for identify the minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online.
The information is provided only for the site www.sconto-diretto.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
The Data Controller is the data controller responsible for this website.
What types of data do we collect?
When you use our services, you accept that our company collects some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it. Quando usi i nostri servizi, accetti che la nostra azienda raccolga alcuni tuoi dati personali. Questa pagina ha lo scopo di dirti quali dati raccogliamo, perché e come li usiamo.
We deal with two types of data:
- data provided by the user
- data we collect automatically
Data provided by the user
If you are a private individual If you are a private individual, when you register or connect to our website in some cases we ask you to provide us with some data that we need to be able to take advantage of our service.
These are, for example, the data we ask you:
name, surname, residence and contact details, email address, other data relating to the subject of the service to which you subscribe.
As part of the use of the service, you can use the "Messages" functions to communicate respectively with other users or with our Customer Center.
Third party data
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these parties have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described in this statement.
Data of minors
If you are a minor you cannot provide us with any personal data, and in any case we do not assume responsibility for any false statements you provide. If we become aware of the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
If you are a company
If you are a professional, when you create a professional account you are asked to provide us with some data:
denominazione dell'azienda, partita Iva, nome referente, indirizzo email, numero di telefono ed altri dati: categoria professionale ed indirizzo completo.
Data we collect automatically
We collect the following data through the services you use:
- technical data: for example IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data relating to the current (approximate) position of the tool you are using;
- data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookies" section.
1. How we use the collected data?
We use your data to guarantee you access to our services and their provision, including:
- registration on the website
- use of the "favorites" and "saved searches"
features - communications related to the provision of the service
- contact with the Customer Center also through the Chat functionality
- activities of an administrative, financial or accounting nature, such as those relating to the purchase of paid services and any credit recovery
These treatments are necessary to correctly provide the services to users.
We also use your data to improve and implement the service, through the following treatments:
- detection of your current position (approximate) to facilitate the use of some functions of the service, such as the display of ads from users close to you
- communications relating to services similar to those used by you
- market research, optional surveys and surveys of the degree of user satisfaction
These treatments are based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller and you can object at any time.
We use the collected data, if you have expressly given us your consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may interest you.
In particular we use them for:
- communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities on events, initiatives or partnerships, by e-mail, SMS or push notifications; only if you are a professional, for telephone calls through an operator, customer care service consisting in the offer of dedicated services in the sales and after-sales area
- carry out analysis and reporting activities connected to promotional communication systems, such as, for example, the detection of the number of open e-mails, clicks made on the links present in the communication, the type of device used to read the communication and the relevant operating system or the list of unsubscribed from the newsletter.
We process the collected data, if you have expressly given us your consent, to analyze your habits or consumption choices in order to offer you an increasingly personalized service in line with your interests and to improve our commercial offer. In any case, these analyzes are not related to an automated decision-making process.
2. Is the provision of data mandatory?
3. Who are the subjects of the treatment?
The data controller is the legal representative of this website3.2. Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected as part of the service provision may be disclosed to:
- companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation - including technical - of the company's services, such as suppliers that provide direct marketing and customer care services, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and billing services .
- administrative and judicial bodies and authorities by virtue of legal obligations
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of protection of personal data is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, on standard clauses defined by the European Commission or on Binding Corporate Rules.
Under no circumstances do we give or sell personal data to third parties.
4. How you can get information on the data, modify them, delete them or have a copy?
You can, at any time, ask the site manager to verify the data held
4.2. Cancellation of the processing of personal data
To request cancellation, you can send a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail box with which you registered on this website.
The cancellation will be carried out within the expected technical times and in accordance with the retention period specified in the following point 5.
4.3. Exercise of your rights
Any natural person who uses our service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to the personal data and information referred to Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing in the event that one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR is met, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for the fulfillment market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance
- lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data in Italy
We remind you that for any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy you can write to the address email@example.com
5. How and for how long your data will be stored?
The storage of personal data will take place in paper and / or electronic / computer form and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in point 1, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
For purposes of analysis aimed at developing and improving the service, the user's personal data may be subject to the same retention period.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes, we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that provided for by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are kept for 11 years in accordance with the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of exercising the right to be forgotten through a request for express cancellation of the personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with limited access, only for the purpose of ascertaining and prosecuting crimes, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request and subsequently they will be securely deleted or irreversibly anonymised.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period not exceeding 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of Law no. 167/2017, which transposed the EU Directive 2017/541 on counter-terrorism.
If you do not exercise any active action (for example navigation, searches and / or any other way of using the service) on this site for a period of 27 months, you will be classified as an inactive user.
6. How we ensure the protection of your data?
The data is collected by the subjects indicated in point 3, according to the indications of the reference legislation, with particular regard to
security measures provided for by the GDPR (Article 32) for their treatment using IT tools, manual and automated and with logic
strictly related to the purposes indicated in point 1 and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
In compliance with the applicable legislation, an antispam verification system is active on communications between users. The data entered therein may be verified for the sole purpose of identifying illegal activities or contents that do not comply with the General Conditions of the Service, but will not be processed or communicated for commercial or promotional purposes.
7. Further information
7.1. Messages and Chat
The Messages and Chat functions are respectively aimed at an immediate communication between:
- users of our services who interact with each other exclusively for the purchase and sale of their goods or services
- users who contact the Subito Customer Happiness Center for assistance and customer care activities related to the service
We may verify the content of the Messages in order to moderate them for security purposes and to preserve the netiquette and the editorial rules of our site.
The use of the Messages service entails the possibility that the user's identity (as indicated when registering / providing the services) and related contents are disclosed during the activity sessions.
We reserve the right to exclude from the Messages service all those who do not observe the rules and / or do not respect the purposes defined for the use of the Messages service, as well as all those who adopt incorrect and / or disrespectful behavior of people.
We may ask you, while browsing, for your willingness to participate in targeted surveys in order to know your opinion and the degree of satisfaction with the services provided. These surveys can be carried out directly on this site or through the aid of external platforms.
Within the surveys it may be requested, optionally, to provide an e-mail address in order to receive news and information on the services offered.
We remind you that participation in surveys is entirely optional and that you can always object to this treatment. 7.3. Location
When you use our site's applications and services with active location tracking, we may collect and process information about your current (approximate) location. These data are processed anonymously, in a format that does not allow personally identify the user and used for the sole purpose of facilitating the use of certain location-based features of the service. You can activate / deactivate the location services at any time by accessing the settings of your browser and / or your device as follows:
Safari Desktop - go to "Preferences"> "Websites"> "Location" and remove our site from the list
Mobile go to "Preferences"> "Privacy"> "Location" and disable location for Safari
Mobile open Chrome and select "Site Settings"> "Location" and remove our site from the list
Firefox Desktop and mobile - open Firefox and go to about: preferences # privacy, search for "Permission"> "Location"> "Settings" and remove our site from the
list Internet Explorer Desktop - open Internet Explorer, click on the "gear" icon and select "Internet Options" in the privacy panel, under Location press the "Delete Sites" button
7.4. Search Engines
Information relating to navigation on our site may be visible in searches carried out in the internal search engine and could be made available to third-party search engines as indexing of content by third-party engines is allowed. It is possible that the cached copy will remain in the search results for a few days. The search results are not managed by us, but the user may report the removal of the page and request the update of the cached copy directly to the third party search engine.
This information may be subject to changes. If substantial changes are made to the use of the relevant data to the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the utmost evidence on their pages or by means alternative or similar.
1. What are cookies
The legislator, in implementation of the provisions contained in Directive 2009/136 / EC, has brought back the obligation to acquire the prior and informed consent of users to the installation of cookies used for purposes other than purely technical ones (see Article 1, paragraph 5, letter a), of d. lgs. May 28, 2012, n. 69, which amended art. 122 of the Code).
In this regard, therefore, two macro-categories are identified: "technical" cookies and "profiling" cookies.
There are also cookies installed by a person other than the owner / manager of the site (so-called "third parties").
2. Technical cookies
They can be further divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site.
The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of these cookies, while the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code.
3. Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
This site does not use this kind of cookies.
4. Third party cookies
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the visited site ("proprietary") and from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties"). A notable example is the presence of " social plugin " for Facebook , Twitter , Google+ and LinkedIn . These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by " third parties " is governed by the relevant information to which you are kindly requested to refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
- Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): log in to your account. Privacy section.
- Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy li >
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies / cookies /
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies / technologies / managing /
4. Control of cookies
Most browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. If the user does not wish to receive any type of cookie on his computer, he can raise the privacy protection level of his browser using the appropriate function.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
Disabling "third party" cookies does not affect browsing in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for "proprietary" and "third party" cookies.
You can configure most of the settings regarding cookies through your web browser (navigation software).
As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools-> Options -> Privacy , you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed to their removal.
Select the browser you use below to receive information on how to change your cookie settings.
5. Google Analytics COOKIES